Tom Howard, brand ambassador for Reep, heads off on a Grand Tour of the UK to showcase the stain resistant and self-healing properties of new 72″ Llumar PPF and to find out if paint protection film worth it?
Tom explains the key benefits of Llumar PPF
- The film’s self-healing surface significantly improves the performance and durability of automotive paint finishes.
- It is available is both matte and gloss options, and it’s difficult to detect where it has been installed – virtually invisible! – with self-healing properties via heat absorption from the engine or the sun
- Helps provide year-round protection against scratches and nicks from stones, road debris, winter salt and sand.
- A hydrophobic, clear coating provides water resistance to enhance the durability of the vehicle’s exterior.
- Helps safeguard investment by protecting vehicles appearance to keep it looking new longer
- It can provide the Perfect Fit due to the extra wide film variant seamlessly covering those extra-long bonnets, no joins required; and custom selected coverage
- It has a unique HydroGgard™ technology which provides water and stain resistance against dirt, oil, tar, tree sap and other unwanted contaminates, which can more easily be wiped off.
So, is paint protection film worth it? Watch the video to find out
If you are interesting in protecting your car from stone chips, swirl marks and stains, contact one of our team today on 01483 917319 or complete the contact form below.